Timetable information on the phone – also in English
You can find out about any route you like, along with fare information, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Here is how it works:
- Call +49 (0)89 41 42 43 44.
- You steer the conversation by answering the questions. If you select “English” as the language, the information will be provided in English instead of German.
- Departure points and destinations can be public transport stops, addresses or landmarks such as museums, tourist attractions, hospitals or official buildings.
- We can send you all the journey and fare information via text message on request.
- You can make more than one enquiry during the same call.