Information for visitors of the Munich Trade Fair Centre
Admission tickets and exhibitor passes for Munich trade fairs no longer permit you to use the MVV free of charge.
Only persons who have the ISPO Card, the INHORGENTA CARD or a VIP Card can continue to use all MVV buses and trains free of charge:
- The ISPO Card is valid for the entire duration of the ISPO MUNICH trade fair.
- The INHORGENTA CARD is valid for the entire duration of the INHORGENTA MUNICH trade fair.
- The VIP Card´s for the BAU, bauma, drinktec, IFAT, interforst, Analytica, Laser World of Photonics and automatica are valid for the entire duration of these trade fairs.
All other visitors to Munich trade fairs must make their own ticket arrangements. We recommend the MVV OnlineTicket.
Offers for exhibitors and visitors
In addition to these offers, you can also travel to trade fairs using single tickets, stripe tickets or – if you are planning a longer stay – season tickets. All these tickets are available from the numerous ticket machines and ticket offices.
All Day Tickets can also be purchased as MobileTickets or OnlineTickets
Questions & Answers
1) How do I select the area of validity?
Before you buy a day ticket, you need to decide which area it needs to be valid for. The four different coloured zones are shown on our Entire Network Tariff Map, making it easy for you to choose what you need. The Airport-City Day Ticket is valid across the entire network.
2) How do I get to the trade fair complex?
The U2 underground line runs to the trade fair complex, where there are two stops to choose from: Messestadt West and Messestadt Ost. The journey from the Hauptbahnhof (Central Station) takes around 20 minutes.