The MVV-MobileTicket and the OnlineTicket
You can purchase selected MVV tickets online or using your smartphone. Register just once and you’ll be able to use both the MVV MobileTicket and the MVV OnlineTicket. If you prefer to buy your ticket without registration, then you can easily and conveniently purchase the OnlineTicket with your credit card.
What does the MVV-MobileTicket offer?
The MVV-MobileTicket is like always having your personal ticket machine with you wherever you go in Munich. Just download your ticket to your smartphone: it’s easy, convenient and cashless.
You can buy the following tickets as a MVV-MobileTicket:
- Single Trips including Stripe Ticket and Short Trip Ticket
- Day Tickets and CityTourCard
You’ll need the following in order to use the MVV-MobileTicket:
A smartphone with internet access and a free-of-charge app for iPhone, Android smartphones or Windows Phone:
Information: For your Windows Phone, the MVV-App is the only application available.
And this is how it works:
- Register directly in your preferred app just once and enjoy the benefits of the MVV-MobileTicket from that moment on.
- Choose your ticket in the app before starting your journey and pay conveniently by credit card or by direct debit. The ticket is then automatically saved in your customer account and can be presented at any time – even if you don’t have an internet connection anymore.
- Just present your MVV-MobileTicket and your official photo ID in case of ticket inspections.
OnlineTicket - Prefer to print out your ticket?
The MVV OnlineTicket allows you to buy your ticket using your PC and then print it out – it’s quick and easy! The ticket you purchased online is saved to your account and can, in most cases, also be used as a MobileTicket. Would you prefer not to register but still want to buy an OnlineTicket? This is no problem if you pay by credit card.