Partner Day Ticket
The Partner Day Ticket is valid for as many trips as you like for up to five adults, whereby any two children between 6 and 14 years of age count as one adult. So ten kids can travel on one ticket. As teachers cannot memorise the dates of birth of all their pupils, schoolchildren up to 9th grade are counted as children on school trips.
The Partner Day Ticket can be used by the group within the selected area of validity for as many trips as you like on one day.
At a glance
|1 day||3 days|
|Area of validity||Inner district or outer district or Munich XXL or the entire network (1)||Inner District – white zone on the tariff map (1)|
|Validity (time)||From the moment of validation until 6 am the following day||From the moment of validation until 6 am on the fourth day|
|Purchase||Ticket machines||Ticket machines|
Questions & Answers
1) How do I select the area of validity?
You decide which area of validity you need before buying your Day Ticket. The four zones are marked in colour on our tariff map. This makes it easy for you to make your choice.
- Inner District (Innenraum) - white zone
- Munich XXL(München XXL) - white and green zones
- Outer District (Außenraum) - green, yellow and red zones
- Entire Network (Gesamtnetz) - all zones
2) Do I have to validate my ticket?
Yes, you do. All tickets must be validated before you start your trip. Exception: tickets bought at machines in buses and trams, as these are already validated when you buy them.
3) How long is the ticket valid?
The simple Day Ticket is valid until 6 am the following day. The 3-Day-Ticket is valid until 6 am of the fourth day.
4) What is the minimum number of passengers recommended when purchasing a Partner Day Ticket?
The Partner Day Ticket already pays off when at least two people over the age of 15 travel together.